That’s it… You have successfully root Zenfone Max Pro without PC. Now the command prompt windows will open on your windows desktop. Now open the command prompt window in the ADB folder by Pressing Shift Button and Select Open Command Window Here.
- In this article we will try to explain how to check, download and install the Coolpad firmware.
- If you want to root, because everyone root, I advise-Don’t root your mobile.
- The Stock ROM (Mobile OS) is the Most Stable ROM released by the device manufacturers depending on the device model and Android version.
- The phone comes with a 6-inch FHD+ display, 4 or 6GBs of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 system-on-chip, stock Android, and a massive 5,000 mAh battery.
Answer – Yes, There are 10+ methods available on the internet though that you can root your android ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB . If your device is rooted then, you can run a firewall, enable a secure system on your device manually. Not only these but also you may back up your system, and a lot of different useful tweaks to get access.
You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life. Usually versions from Urnyx05, Arnova8G2, and Wichaya work well on these devices. GCam 7 from from Nikita and from Urnyx05 may also be working.
- Selva Kumar is an Android Devices Enthusiast, Who Can Talk and Write About Anything If You Give a Hint About the respective devices.
- If it does not work, you need to install Stock ROM.
- The team behind the popular Paranoid Android custom ROM released the first stable Android 10-based build earlier this year in April.
- Stock firmware fix software related issues, IMEI related issues, improve performance and boot loop issues, etc.
- Asus is updating its nearly two-year old budget phone to Android 10.
Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if possible. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch stock ROM (firmware) off. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything. Project Sakura officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. It means you will get regular OTA updates with that custom ROM.